Dentists needed at Crystal Dental Care PLLC in Crystal City, Texas!
We are looking to expand our team with new dentists in Crystal City, Texas! Check out the description below and send us your application. Feel free to call 830-448-2088 if you have any questions. We hope to meet you soon!
Job duties include the following:
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Analyze and evaluate dental needs to determine changes and trends in patterns of dental disease.
- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
- Apply fluoride and sealants to teeth.
- Bleach, clean or polish teeth to restore natural color.
- Design, make and fit prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges and dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental technicians.
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures; provide preventive, surgical and corrective services.
- Eliminate irritating margins of fillings and correct occlusions, using dental instruments.
- Examine teeth, gums and related tissues, using dental instruments, X-rays and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Fill pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- State of Texas Dental License required.
35-40 hours a week
Our doctors work a combination of hours during our normal business hours:
Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Every other Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Send resumes and cover letter to:
Crystal Dental Care PLLC
402 E. Zavala St., Ste. 1
Crystal City, TX 78839,