If your teeth have sustained damage or you are unhappy with your smile, our dentist may recommend a dental crown or dental veneers to restore and enhance your teeth. Crowns and veneers are custom-made to fit your smile perfectly, and your treatment can usually be completed in as few as two appointments! Call Crystal Dental Care at 830-448-2088 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vivek Singh and learn more about dental crowns and veneers in Crystal City, Texas.
Dental crowns, or caps, are a versatile restorative treatment. Crowns are most frequently recommended to restore teeth which have been damaged or decayed. Your dental crown will fit over your entire tooth to restore the tooth to its original shape and size and protect it from further damage. Crowns may also be recommended to:
- Protect a tooth following a root canal
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Complete a dental implant
- Improve the appearance of the tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Strengthen fractured or weakened teeth
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells which are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are custom-designed to provide a natural and long-lasting result so that you can enjoy a beautiful smile for years to come. Dental veneers are recommended primarily for cosmetic purposes, including:
- Closing the gaps between the teeth
- Whitening severely stained teeth
- Correcting slightly crooked teeth
- Improving the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
They may also be recommended to restore teeth which are broken, chipped, fractured or excessively worn.
We invite you to contact our office today to learn more about the benefits of dental crowns and veneers and set up an appointment with our experienced dentist.